With blousy blooms, soft fruits and a variety of foliage, Capri is a gorgeous rich fabric that will add warmth and colour to a room.
It just makes you want to thread up the sewing machine and start sewing.
Ideal for curtains, blinds and soft furnishing projects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tomi Sipilä and Fredrik Persson keep up the Scandinavian textile tradition with a collection of graphic designs and patterns inspired by nature. Patterns and colors range from calm and sophisticated to stronger, more expressive designs.
Their fabrics are certified by Oeko-Tex 100 or REACH, which means that the fabric is free from harmful chemicals.
|Vertical Repeat||59 cm|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small slubs within the weave. This is not considered to be a fault but part of the charm of the fabric.
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.