With Plump navy berries, electric blue blooms and prickly leaves, the Ingarö fabric has a cool and fresh Nordic feel.
Betty Svennsson, initially hand paints her fabric designs, now quite rare in the digital age, this gives her prints a gentle, painterly feel.
Ideal for curtains, blinds, and soft furnishing projects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Betty Svennsson trained at HDK in Gothenburg (School of design and crafts). She has been working as a freelance designer since 1983 and her designs can be seen on both interior textiles wallpaper and paper products.
Betty has always been fascinated by shapes and colours and she is especially fond of producing designs for printed textiles.
|Vertical Repeat||63 cm. Pattern runs into one selvedge edge.|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As unfortunately fabric is non-returnable, we kindly ask that you take a few moments to read the points below.
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If time has passed between receiving a sample and placing your order, we recommend you request a cutting from a current batch.
- Natural fabric will often have small slubs within the weave. This is not considered to be a fault but part of the charm of the fabric.
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If fabric is being sent directly to a third party, i.e. a curtain maker, we recommend that they have a sample or image of the fabric. It is the customers’ responsibility to check that the correct design and colourway has been received. Once cut or handed to a third party we cannot accept responsibility for any errors that may occur.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.