Bold, bright and lively, Betty Svensson's cotton Cirkelblomma Scandinavian fabric really lifts the spirits and adds a sense of fun to the home.
The simple circle and leaf pattern will brighten up the darkest of rooms thanks to its rainbow of cheerful colours.
Kinnamark's cotton fabric is ideal for curtains, blinds and soft furnishing projects.
Pre order for delivery mid August
Warning: Last items in stock!
Betty Svennsson trained at HDK in Gothenburg (School of design and crafts). She has been working as a freelance designer since 1983 and her designs can be seen on both interior textiles wallpaper and paper products.
Betty has always been fascinated by shapes and colours and she is especially fond of producing designs for printed textiles.
|Vertical Repeat||32 cm|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.