Kinnamark's Kvitter blue Scandinavian fabric (chirp in Swedish) explodes with a fabulous array of flora and fauna.
Hanna Werning's striking design features finches & fruiting vines printed on a deep blue ground, look closely and you can spot butterflies too.
A wonderful print that will pack a design punch in any room.
Kvitter is 100% cotton and a suitable weight for cushions, curtains and blinds.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Hanna Werning work as an independent designer across disciplines such as communication design, product design, visual arts and illustration, self-initiated and commissioned work.
Since 2004, she has been running her own company Spring Street Studio in Stockholm, Sweden. The name comes from her time living in London where she trained as a graphic designer at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design.
|Vertical Repeat||62 cm|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.