It's easy to breathe new life into your home, just add Spira's fresh Juline Scandinavian fabric to your room for an instant pop of colour and a burst of print.
The pretty tile pattern features a fresh colour palette of green, yellow and light blue.
Mix Juline with Spira's many designs to create a home that is full of Nordic colour and joy.
Ideal for curtains, blinds and soft furnishing projects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lena Brunnsåker and Susanne Kjöllerström, the creative Swedish duo behind Spira, started out with the simple desire to fill our homes with joy and attitude.
Every season they bring out new textiles that bring fresh new patterns and prints that cleverly work with past collections.
Patterns clash and unexpected colour combinations bring excitement and personality to the home. The goal is that you can create your own personal style by combining and matching different prints and patterns.
Welcome to the burgeoning world of patterns!
|Vertical Repeat||64 cm|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
|Top Tip!||Juline has a non-directional pattern. This means the length can be used for the width. This is particularly useful for wider blinds, and curtains less than 150 cm in drop.|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As unfortunately fabric is non-returnable, we kindly ask that you take a few moments to read the points below.
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small slubs within the weave. This is not considered to be a fault but part of the charm of the fabric.
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.