Graphic yet graceful, Spira's Sedum Scandinavian fabric will be a welcome addition to any neutral or monochrome interior.
Not quite black but very nearly, the Spira Sedum fabric features an organic pattern that will add a playful touch, and all in the harmonious colour combination of graphite, soft putty grey and a touch of white.
Mix Sedum with Spira's many complimentary patterns to create a home full of pattern and joy.
The Spira Sedum cotton fabric is the ideal weight for curtains, blinds, and soft furnishing projects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lena Brunnsåker and Susanne Kjöllerström, the creative Swedish duo behind Spira, started out with the simple desire to fill our homes with joy and attitude.
Every season they bring out new textiles that bring fresh new patterns and prints that cleverly work with past collections.
Patterns clash and unexpected colour combinations bring excitement and personality to the home. The goal is that you can create your own personal style by combining and matching different prints and patterns.
Welcome to the burgeoning world of patterns!
|Vertical Repeat||64 cm|
|Care Advice||Machine wash 40°c - can be tumble dried|
|Top Tip!||Sedum has a non-directional pattern. This means the length can be used for the width. This is particularly useful for wider blinds, and curtains less than 150 cm in drop.|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.