Almedahls Körsbärsträdgården Scandinavian fabric (cherry orchard), features juicy cobalt blue cherries, black birds and white blossom, all on a rich mustard background.
Swedish designer, Marianne Westman, actually designed this print in 1959, what a shining example of how good design stands the test of time!
Almedahls Swedish fabrics are ideal for curtains, blinds, and soft furnishing projects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Marianne Westman was one of the most popular Swedish designers of the 50’s and 60’s, and many of her designs are still highly collectable today.
Marianne joined the famous Swedish company Rörstrand in 1950 after graduating from the University College of Arts, Crafts & Design in Stockholm, she worked closely with the company for more than 20 years.
|Composition||50% linen - 50% cotton|
|Vertical Repeat||64 cm|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
|Origin||Screen printed in Sweden|
|Note||Körsbärsträdgården fabric is printed in a panel design. When joining widths of fabric patterns cannot be matched exactly.|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.