Bring the outside in with this wonderful birch bark linen fabric by Swedish textile artist Brigit Ullhammar.
Almedahls Kungsbjörk Swedish fabric (king's birch) has a retro feel and striking colour palette of olive, lime and silver grey, reminiscent of a Scandinavian forest.
Almedahls Scandinavian fabrics are ideal for curtains, blinds and soft furnishing projects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
In 1846 Hans H Wesslau started producing linen fabrics in Örgryte outside Gothenburg. The factory got its name from his daughter Alma, and still today the name of the district is Almedal.
Through the years Almedahls has collaborated with a number of well-known designers and created many classic fabric designs that have decorated castles to cabins.
|Vertical Repeat||64 cm|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If time has passed between receiving a sample and placing your order, we recommend you request a cutting from a current batch.
- Natural fabric will often have small
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If fabric is being sent directly to a third party, i.e. a curtain maker, we recommend that they have a sample or image of the fabric. It is the customers’ responsibility to check that the correct design and colourway has been received. Once cut or handed to a third party we cannot accept responsibility for any errors that may occur.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.