They may not be a welcome sight in the garden, but Spira's pretty Maskros fabric with its striking dandelion print will certainly liven up your home.
Spira of Sweden's Maskros fabric features a botanical print in harmonious shades of ink, petrol, powder blue and putty grey.
Mix and match Maskros with the complimentary Bubbla and Dotte prints, to name just a few of Spira's many patterns that are designed to create a
Spira's Maskros blue fabric is ideal for curtains, blinds, and soft furnishing projects.
See below for fabric dimensions and details.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lena Brunnsåker and Susanne Kjöllerström, the creative Swedish duo behind Spira, started out with the simple desire to fill our homes with joy and attitude.
Every season they bring out new textiles that bring fresh new Scandinavian patterns and prints that cleverly work with past collections.
Patterns clash and unexpected colour combinations bring excitement and personality to the home. The goal is that you can create your own personal style by combining and matching different prints and patterns.
Welcome to the burgeoning world of patterns!
|Vertical Repeat||64 cm | Half drop|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
|Note||When matching widths of fabric, there may be some wastage as Maskros does not pattern match selvedge to selvedge. The useable width of subsequent drops will be 100 cm.|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however, there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance, delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If the time has passed between receiving a sample and placing your order, we recommend you request a cutting from a current batch.
- Natural fabric will often have small slubs within the weave. This is not considered to be a fault but part of the charm of the fabric.
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If the fabric is being sent directly to a third party, i.e. a curtain maker, we recommend that they have a sample or image of the fabric. It is the customers’ responsibility to check that the correct design and colourway has been received. Once cut or handed to a third party we cannot accept responsibility for any errors that may occur.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.