Spira of Sweden's gorgeous red Bubbla fabric will add a pop of Nordic pattern and colour to any room.
Mix and match the raspberry red, warm coral and powder pink Bubbla fabric with Spira's complimentary Dotte and Maskros prints to create a
Spira's Bubbla red fabric is ideal for curtains, blinds, and soft furnishing projects.
See below for fabric dimensions and details.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lena Brunnsåker and Susanne Kjöllerström, the creative Swedish duo behind Spira, started out with the simple desire to fill our homes with joy and attitude.
Every season they bring out new textiles that bring fresh new Scandinavian patterns and prints that cleverly work with past collections.
Patterns clash and unexpected colour combinations bring excitement and personality to the home. The goal is that you can create your own personal style by combining and matching different prints and patterns.
Welcome to the burgeoning world of patterns!
|Vertical Repeat||64 cm | Half drop|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
|Top Tip!||Bubbla has a non-directional pattern. This means that the length can be used for the width if the window is less than 150 cm in drop.|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
-We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.