The charming Almedahls Duet fabric, designed by David van Berckel, features pairs of striking song thrushes printed on a soft green background.
A firm favourite at Hus & Hem, and ideal for curtains, blinds and soft furnishing projects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
In 1846 Hans H Wesslau started producing linen fabrics in Örgryte outside Gothenburg. The factory got its name from his daughter Alma, and still today the name of the district is Almedal.
Through the years Almedahls has collaborated with a number of well-known designers and created many classic fabric designs that have decorated castles to cabins.
|Composition||50% linen - 50% cotton|
|Vertical Repeat||32 cm|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc (5% shrinkage) Do not tumble dry|
|Designer||David van Berckel|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small slubs within the weave. This is not considered to be a fault but part of the charm of the fabric.
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.