Oli & Carol's Olive the Deer is a teether and bracelet all in one piece!l
Their charming animal-shaped chewable bracelets are made from 100% natural rubber and are designed for sensory play, teething and bath time.
The bracelet is super-soft and easy to grip, therefore perfect for soothing sore gums. Little ones can place them around their wrist and take them to every adventure.
Oli & Carol design their teethers without a valve. They are completely safe for babies as no water can get trapped inside, therefore no mould is created.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees
• Hand-painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
• Ecological, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
• Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• No Holes = No Mould
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
• Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
|Dimensions||H 7.5 x W 6.5 x D 3.8 cm|
|Material||Made with 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree, and hand-painted using natural pigments extracted from plants.|
|Care Advice||Simply wipe clean with warm soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilise.|
|Origin||Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.|
|Note||Due to the handmade nature, there may be minor variations in colour and shape.|