Sometimes you find a fabric that you just have to make something out of, and it doesn't matter what! The beautiful Fox Grove design by Hanna Werning is just one of those fabrics.
This Swedish fabric is positively packed with interesting and intriguing flora & fauna, from foxes and ferns to fishes and seaweed, all printed in the prettiest of sugar almond colours.
Fox Grove is 100% cotton and a suitable weight for curtains, blinds and soft furnishing projects.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Hanna Werning works as an independent designer across many disciplines such as product design, visual arts and illustration.
Since 2004, she has been running her own company Spring Street Studio in Stockholm, Sweden. The name comes from her time living in London where she trained as a graphic designer at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design.
|Vertical Repeat||62 cm|
|Care Advice||Wash 40ºc - Do not tumble dry|
|Shrinkage||Up to 5%|
|Note||Fox Grove fabric is printed in a panel design. When joining widths of fabric patterns cannot be matched exactly.|
Important Information When Ordering Fabric
We want you to be delighted with your fabric choice. As
- We aim to hold stock of all of our fabrics, however there may be occasions when we have to order your fabric from Sweden. In this instance delivery is usually within 14 days and you will be notified by email immediately.
- We recommend customers order a sample of fabric before purchasing. Images online are as accurate as possible to match the product, but computer monitors vary greatly.
- You can order up to six individual fabric samples. Although free, a small charge of £1.50 will be added to cover p&p.
- Samples are intended as a representation of colour and texture only, and will not show the whole design.
- Fabric roll batch variations can occur. If
- Natural fabric will often have small
- On receiving your fabric please inspect carefully before cutting, as cut lengths cannot be returned, nor can we be held responsible for any making up costs of curtains, blinds or upholstery.
- If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and advise.