The PAIKKA Recovery Winter Shirt is the ultimate combination of style and function.
PAIKKA'S high-tech, wool-mix dog sweater is superb for those chilly days when you need to keep your dog warm.
• Warm, moisture-wicking and antibacterial – all properties of natural wool.
• FIR lining helps to warm up muscles before training and boosts the recovery afterwards.
• Design and elastic fabric allow free movement.
• Seams are flat, providing the best comfort for sensitive of dogs.
• Adjustable neckline and leg straps – for individual fit.
Size guide below.
Warning: Last items in stock!
What is Far infrared?
The lining of the Recovery bed is made using Far infrared (FIR) emitting fabric. The unique fabric captures your pet’s body heat and re-emits FIR energy back. FIR consists of short electromagnetic waves that are able to penetrate into tissues, having biological effects such as accelerating recovery of muscles after exercise, increasing the blood flow and the lymphatic circulation, decreasing pain, inflammation and oxidative stress.
PAIKKA - Premium Pet Essentials. Designed in Finland.
There are too many poor-quality dog products in the world, and Paikka is here to make a change. For PAIKKA pets come first, and this is the reason behind uncompromised solutions and carefully finished products for every season and every stage of a pet's life.
Every PAIKKA product is a perfect combination of functionality, durability and design.
|Design||Recovery Winter Dog Shirt|
|Material||Shell: 70% acrylic, 30% wool | Lining: 55% cotton, 37% graphene, 8% elastane|
|Care Advice||Gentle hand wash with wool detergent. No tumble dry.|
|Origin||Designed in Helsinki, Finland.|